INFOGRAPHIC: BREAKING NORTH KOREA’S INFORMATION BARRIERS
North Korea’s media environment is the worst in the world. Yet informal markets and outside forces are helping increase access to information. Developed in cooperation with the National Endowment for Democracy, this infographic explains why breaking North Korea’s information barriers is so important—and how DVDs, foreign radio broadcasts, and cell phones are making a difference.
Share this message with the hashtag #ExposeNK and join us in standing for North Korean freedom:
Most Popular Posts
- BURMA: TALKING PEACE, WAGING WAR
- CAN THE CASTRO REGIME SURVIVE WITHOUT CHAVEZ?
- A GLIMPSE INSIDE NORTH KOREA – THE IMPOSSIBLE STATE
- INFOGRAPHIC: THE HIDDEN GULAGS OF NORTH KOREA
- VIETNAM PASSES NEW LAW TO RESTRICT RELIGIOUS FREEDOM